About Figure Program with Resident RightFIGURE PROGRAM FAQ
- Q Can I choose the place to set my figure?
Places to set your 1:80 scale figure and the number of figures we can set in the same place are limited, but you are free to choose the place you like within the designated area.
*The order of choosing the spot to place the figure is the same as the order of 3D scanning, so your favorite spot may be already taken.
*The 1:80 scale figure will be set at the place you choose in SMALL WORLDS TOKYO 14 days after the 3D scanning.
- Q How long will my figure be on display?
Your 1:80 scale figure will be displayed in SMALL WORLDS TOKYO for 1 year.
- Q What is Resident Right?
Our 3D scanner will create a 1:80 scale miniature of you, who will be placed as a SMALL WORLDS authorized resident for a year.
About purchasePURCHASE FAQ
- Q Can I cancel the order or ask for refund?
No tickets can be cancelled or refunded after purchase.
- Q As of which age do I need to buy Resident Right?
Visitors at 4 years and up need to buy Resident Right.
Children who are under 4 can be 3D scanned together with adults for free.
If you want to create individual figures of children who are under 4, you have to purchase Figure Program for "High school age and under".
- Q Does the price include transportation as well?
No, visitors need to pay for the transportation themselves.
About 3D scanning3D SCANNING FAQ
- Q When does the 3D scanning period end?
3D scanning will be carried out until December 31, 2020.
*The 3D scanning will no longer be available after this date.
- Q How long will the 3D scanning take?
3D scanning itself will take about 5 minutes. However, if you want to visit the area and select the spot for your figure, it may take 2 to 3 hours.
- Q Is there anything I should bring for 3D scanning?
Please show at the reception desk the purchase confirmation email from SMALL WORLDS received at the time of purchase.
- Q Can I wear a cosplay costume during the 3D scanning?
Cosplay costumes are not allowed during scanning.
You may also be asked to change into the costume prepared by our staff.
- Q Are there any important points to note regarding the 3D scanning?
Please follow our staff's instructions during the 3D scanning.
During the 3D scanning, please refrain from wearing the following items. You need to take them off before the scanning.
・Shiny glasses frames
・Thin glasses frames
・Accessories with metal parts
*Please be careful when visiting the park if you have a history of muscle spasm or consciousness loss caused by light stimulus or claustrophobia, nyctophobia or acrophobia.
*You will be refused to do the 3D scanning if you, upon our judgment, act or seemingly act against public order and morals.
*You will be refused to do the 3D scanning if you bring dangerous items and those that have been judged inappropriate to the park.
About Annual PassANNUAL PASSPORT FAQ
- Q When does Annual Pass become valid?
Annual Pass becomes valid from the day you receive it.
- Q Please tell me the expiration date of Annual Pass.
Annual Pass is valid until June 30, 2022.
- Q Could you tell me the deadline for picking up my Annual Pass?
You can pick up your Annual Pass until December 31, 2020.
The pick-up will no longer be available after this date.
- Q Can other people use my Annual Pass to enter the park?
Annual Pass is valid only for the holder specified.
About admissionADMISSION FAQ
- Q Can I re-enter the venue?
Re-entry is not permitted.
- Q Are there any points to note regarding the entry?
Please pay special attention if you have a history of muscle spasm or consciousness loss caused by light stimulus or claustrophobia, nyctophobia or acrophobia.
What's more, visitors who are intoxicated or ill-mannered may be banned to enter.
- Q Are there any items that cannot be brought into the park?
The following items are prohibited in the park.
・Articles that may trouble other visitors
・Articles that have been judged inappropriate by the staff
- Q What if I do not receive a purchase completion email?
If the purchase completion email didn't reach you or got lost, please bring the following items and show them at the ticket window at the entrance gate:
・Email address left during registration
・Document that can verify your identity (driver's license, health insurance card, passport or any other document with your name and date of birth)
- Q Can I bring a pet with me to the park?
No animals are allowed except for service dogs.
- Q Is there a parking lot?
There is no private parking space available for public use. Please come by public transport or park your car at the nearby parking lot.
- Q Are there lockers to leave belongings?
Free lockers are available in the left-luggage office on the 1st floor and in the souvenir shop on the 3rd floor.
Such big items as suitcases may not fit in in-park lockers.
- Q What if I lose my valuables at the park?
We can search for your lost property if you provide us with the date, time, place, description of the lost item and other detailed information. However, SMALL WORLDS TOKYO is not responsible for any loss or theft of property.
- Q Will there be interviews or shootings?
Please note SMALL WORLDS TOKYO may host photo-shoots/interviews by the media or events without notice. Please let our staff know if you do not want to be captured in any photos or video footages.
- Q Can I get a refund if I am asked to leave by park staff?
Tickets of those who have been requested to leave the park will not be refunded.
- Q How can I make inquiries?
If you still have questions after checking the FAQ, please make inquiries to SMALL WORLDS office listed below.
■SMALL WORLDS office
Reception hours: 11:00 ~ 18:00 (Except weekends and holidays)
*We will answer questions sequentially on weekdays (except weekends and holidays).
It may take some time to answer your questions. Thank you for your understanding.