Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- ★Resident right means the right of setting a figure in the areas of SMALL WORLDS TOKYO.
(Figures of this program will be on display for 1 years.)
- Annual Pass is valid for one year from the date of issue.
*To customers who purchased on or before August 31, 2020: The validity of Annual Pass is extended to June 30, 2022.
- ・You cannot cancel your order or get a refund after purchasing.
- ・The number of tickets available is limited. Moreover, the price and contents are subject to change.
- ・Applicants of high school age and under must be aged 4 and over.
Children under 4 years old will be 3D scanned together with adults. If you want to create individual figures of children under 4 years old, you have to purchase "high school age and under" tickets.
- ・Identity confirmation is required when you come to get your annual pass.
Please provide the identity document with your name and date of birth (driver's license, health care card, etc.) issued by public organization.
- ・The 3D scanning will be carried out until October 31, 2020. The 3D scanning will no longer be available after this date.
- ・Customers need to pick up their Annual Passes before October 31, 2020. They will no longer be available after this date.
- ・No car park available. Please use public transport to visit.
- ・Visitors who, upon our judgment, act or seemingly act against public order and morals may be banned to enter.
- ・Visitors who are intoxicated or ill-mannered may be banned to enter.
- ・Dangerous items and those that have been judged inappropriate are prohibited in the park.
- ・No animals are allowed except for service dogs.
【Bags and belongings】
- ・Paid coin lockers are available in the park (limited in number).
- *Such big items as suitcases may not fit in in-park lockers.
- ・SMALL WORLDS TOKYO is not responsible for any loss or theft of property.
- ・Please note SMALL WORLDS TOKYO may host photo-shoots/interviews by the media or events without notice.
Please let our staff know if you do not want to be captured in any photos or video footages.
Notes regarding 3D scanning
- ・3D scanning will be carried out from June 11, 2020 to October 31, 2020 . The starting date will be announced separately.
- ・When you come for 3D scanning, you need to show the purchase completion email sent by SMALL WORLDS during purchase.
- ・There will be no refund even if you cannot come during the 3D scanning period.
- ・We may not do the 3D scanning for you if you wear some clothes that are not suitable for scanning. In such case, you may be asked to change into the costume prepared by our staff. You will find the rules regarding clothes in the email sent to inform you about the starting of 3D scanning.
- ・You will be refused to do the 3D scanning if you, upon our judgment, act or seemingly act against public order and morals.
- ・You will be refused to do the 3D scanning if you bring dangerous items and those that have been judged inappropriate to the park.
- ・During the 3D scanning, please refrain from wearing the following items. You need to take them off before the scanning.
・Shiny glasses frame
・Thin glasses frame
・Accessories with metal parts
- ・Re-entry is not permitted.
- ・Please follow our staff's instructions during the 3D scanning.
SMALL WORLDS TOKYO may NOT be suitable for:
- ・Those with history of muscle spasm or consciousness loss caused by light stimulus.
- ・Those with claustrophobia, nyctophobia or acrophobia.
Entering with Annual Pass
Use of Annual Pass
- ・Annual Pass holders may be asked to wait for entry due to in-park condition (when it’s overcrowded).
- ・Annual Pass is valid only during the period specified. Annual Pass you get in this program becomes valid from the day you receive it.
- ・Annual Pass is valid only for the holder specified.
*Tickets of those who have been requested to leave the park due to reasons including but not limited to those mentioned above will not be refunded.
The sales period ended on this site.